Monday, April 5, 2010

Why People Love our Lemongrass + Lavendar Eco-Body Scrub!

Not only does this body scrub smell delicious (lavendar + lemongrass = yummy!) it also leaves your skin feeling great and is super easy to use! We call this our "three minute manicure" because it makes your hands, nails and cuticles feel great! All you do is rub it onto your skin and rinse it off with warm water and whalah! You'll notice the difference right away.

Our eco-body scrub is made from organic moisturizers like shea butter, jojoba oil, sweet almond oil and aloe vera and includes lavendar and lemongrass essential oils. It's also super on the feet, especially on the heels if they are dry. Try it out in the bathtub, just be sure to have a towel or mat down as your feet will be slippery after using the moisturizing scrub!

Learn more about our scrub and our other products on holecolife.com

Now a great story about the body scrub to share:

"After helping my sister with her move, sorting, cleaning and packing boxes for a few days, my hands were a mess and I had little cuts all over my fingers. When I got back to my apt, the very first thing I did was run to the bathroom to grab by eco-body scrub, which I wish I had remembered to take with me. I put it on my hands and rinsed it off and could almost hear my hands sighing and saying "Thank you!" My hands felt better immediately and the cuts were gone within a day! The lemongrass lavender combo is amazing. Next time I won't leave town without it! Thank you so much Honi for offering such a great product of amazing quality that smells and feels great and is good for the planet." - A.M. in DC

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this scrub. Use it often on my feet, elbows and hands. I love saving the time not being at a toxic manicure/pedicure salon. :) This ROCKS using it on your husbands tired feet. Brownie points ladies. Hhaha

    ReplyDelete