Friday, February 18, 2011

The new "eco-sample kit" comes in 3 color complexion with Holeco Life

Wonderful Testimony on our new "eco-make up sample kit" that comes in 3 fabulous shade complexion.

"I had an opportunity to try all the products in my order and found that the concealer was amazing and offered me wonderful and natural looking coverage--and gently and effectively erased the dark spots/scars on my face and allowed my skin to breathe. Additionally, I found the arda shadow to be absolute PERFECTION!! The arda stick is like a good night's sleep in a pencil. I looked so awake and more alive when I wore it. I have never seen any color like it--it is truly wonderful! I appreciate you and I am so pleased and happy with my order. I am grateful to you for bringing such wonderful products to the market. Sherrell Washington DC

No comments:

Post a Comment