Monday, October 25, 2010

A super happy holeco® life product user!!!!!!!



I have been using
holeco® life
products for a couple of years now. Honestly, I cannot even compare these products to anything else I have ever experienced...EVER. It is not just about the products themselves, but it is also about Honi and the people who have supported her that emulate the meaning of beauty from within. It has been a life-changing experience for me, personally.

Honi and her staff have spent countless hours educating me, informing me, working with me, counseling me, supporting me, endlessly and unconditionally. I have used the
holeco® life
sunscreen. I have a somewhat fair complexion. I have been at the beach an entire day in the sun and let me tell you...IT WORKS!

I also use a variety of the
holeco® life
makeup. It feels good. It's that simple. These products go on easily, lightly, they have a "refreshing" /energizing feel when applied, they last all day, they remove easily, all of it. Perfection!
holeco® life
products are topical, but the effect they have on me/for me, works from within. It doesn't really get better than that.

In our world today, we choose with whom we have a relationship; we choose what products we put on/into our bodies; we choose individually what we want and what we want to be as individuals in a very complex society. Honi, her staff, the people who support her and Holecolife products take away the complexity of it all.
holeco® life
is a product line that works our individuality from the inside out. It is as simple as that. And, it shows! I am living proof.
Teresa Graham VA

No comments:

Post a Comment